Tuesday 25 October 2011

FAMILY

Today I am still working on my summer pictures. This one was a day trip to the Isle of Wight.
To put this one together I used a template to cut out the main design. Then matted that onto  backing paper. Matt your photo. I like to ink the edges so they stand out a bit more. Im into doilys at the moment so used another doily in the back of my photo. I then added a pink border. I used some Prima packaging to go on top of my pink border. I added a prima melody journaling box and chipboard sticker. Then I just decorated with lots of flowers and gems plus a die cut dragonfly and a couple of small swirls. Hope you like it. thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.