Tuesday 31 January 2012

HERE COME THE GIRLS


Hi guys, here is another layout for you. This time I used a sketch from CREATIVE SCRAPPERS 193, to create this layout. Its always good to start off with some inspiration! For this one I double matted my photo onto two peices of Bazzil cardstock. I chose some pink shabby paper for my background. I used a doily, I know! I then cut two borders from the Bazzil and cut out some scallops on them, one with scissors and the other with a template. I added some ribbon. I then hand made the swirls. The white pearls are jost dotted along a swirly line on acetate, and the black one I used Perfect Pearls onto acetate. I used a template from a Prima swirl I had. I Added lots of flowers, punched out some butterflies, added some pearls and the title. I hand made a tag for the journaling that fits behind the corner borders. "Remember" is a tag from a kit, the next flowery border is from some Prima packaging! Waste not want not I say! I then matted them onto the dark pink Bazzill. Why dont you give it a go. The sketch is below.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! So Girlie!! I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing on the take from creative scrappers, love the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.