Tuesday 31 January 2012

PREZZO

Hi guys here is a layout using a sketch from Stuck On You Sketches for my inspiration. I  have to say this one was a bit of a struggle, but I got there in the end! I wanted to use lots of photos so thought this sketch would be ideal. I managed to get 7 photos in so thats not bad. I thought I'd keep it simple with black and white as the photos were quite busy. I cut out lots of small squares, attached small photos, added the title, flowers and butterflies and lots of pearls. Not a doily  in sight! Hope you like it.

5 comments:

  1. oh wow!! how great is that..love that you added photos in the squares.. really brings it all together, plus using just blacks and whites, makes it so elegant..
    thnx for joining out sketch challenge over at SOUS
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique take on the challenge .. why didn't I think of that LOL .. so glad that you got to play along with us! So glad to have you! New sketch goes up this Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the flower cluster is so stunning..beautiful! thanks for playing with us at SOUS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is REALLY cool!
    I LOVE how you've chosen these for
    colors and think the black is very striking
    with this!
    And what a BEAUTIFUL young woman
    she is! =)
    Thanks SO much for sharing this!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. super Layout thanks for taking up the challenge on SOUS .. love your flower cluster ,,Cheers X:)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.