Wednesday 29 February 2012

LA ROCQUES

Hi guys, here is the other side of my double page layouts using the swirly hues colours and sketch. I love these colours. So, I pretty much put this page together as the last one. Did lots of distressing and added lots of flowers. I used 3 different background papers, but gutted the middles so that I didnt waste any card.(Cut the centres out),  then I cut 3 circles in various sizes from the gutted peices. Waste not want not. I cut some scalloped borders out, added the butterflies and flowers, scrolls and some pearls. I cut out some Prima packaging in acrylic that looked like white lace and put that in the top right hand corner. I die cut the title and added the date. There is some hidden journaling under the orange pull out peice of card to the side of the photo. Hope you like it.

these are the colours and the sketch from Swirly Dos.

3 comments:

  1. oooooo these are both gorgeous layouts! sorry I missed the last one but caught up now :) Look at all those yummy flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you even did a double page. Love the bright, happy colors and I love the scalloped layers. Awesome job you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous page with those beautiful summery colors!! I didn't realize it was a double page!! Double the beauty!!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.