Tuesday 27 March 2012

2012

Hi, here is a layout Ive put together using a sketch from Sketchabilities. I chose pink  and cream. First I chose the pink and matted the photos and used pink cardstock for the background. Then I chose brown mottled effect backing paper and cream mottled effect and adhered them. Then I cut out a shape using a template, then I hand cut around it. Then I made another shape for the two photos. I handcut the banner and glued it down, and I  diecut the large heart and hand cut the smaller hearts. I die cut the title, added some flowers and pearls and finished off withsome mini die cut branches. I wanted to include a clock face to represent the passing of time. I added pearls and flowers.

Here is the sketch Sketchabilities No 67.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! I love the pink and cream colors!!! Great job using the sketch!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful layout! thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.