Monday 26 March 2012

CHILLAX

 Good morning all, here is a layout ive done for STUCK ON YOU SKETCHES for the March challenge. I used pink and green and chose some flowery cardstock from My Minds Eye. I then matted some green cardstock with black and adhered this to the page. I then added two doily circles and backed them with the reverse of the flowery cardstock. I used my black plastic trellis that I found in 99p land! It was gutter guard and I have a huge roll of it for 99p! I then added the matted photos, added the die cut title and date. I handmade the dark pink flower from skeleton leaves and added a pearl brad for the centre. I added butterflies and flowes and pearls. Great sketch this one see below.
Here is the sketch

5 comments:

  1. What a fantastic layout! I love the vivid colors you have used! They really make your photos pop! Very innovative idea with the trellis! Thanks so much for playing along at SOUS! Hope to see you joining in again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Caroleanne! So glad to see you playing along with is again at SOUS> Love you've used that 99cent find on your page .. don't you love doing stuff like that??!! So glad that you liked my sketch and got a chance to use it~ Pink and green are a have of mine btw. New sketch goes up Friday .. hope you get a chance to do that one too~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty!!!!!!! Love the flowers and the butterfly!! I think the way you used the black plastic trellis is awesome!!!! So glad you could play along with us over at SOUS!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow!! this is such an amazing take on our sketch.. love the colors and the doily's..
    thnx for joining in on our sketch challenge over at sous
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh totally digging this!
    This is really neat and love how big the photos
    are in proportion to the page! Neato!
    Glad to "see" you again!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.