Thursday 15 March 2012

DAY TRIP

Morning guys, here is a layout I have just finished using the sketch from Stuck On You Sketches. See below. I love pink and green together which I took from the background in the photo. I matted the photo, the added the doily. I cut out some ovals and matted the photos onto them. I decorated with flowers and pearls and swirls. I handmade the butterflies from flowers and added the title and a frilly border. I added the date and a scalloped edge at the top. Just follow the sketch and there you have it. Give it a try. Bye For Now.

Here is the sketch from SOUS.





Also if you would like to win the goodies below, please go to -Keren Tamir' s blog where you will find all the details here  -  

 http://kerentamir.blogspot.com/2012/03/happy-bloggaversary-to-me.html?showComment=1331811522597#c8846492183333896526


Have a great day.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! I love all the pretty colors you used and all the great flowers! Really nice photos of a fun day! Thanks so much for playing along at SOUS! I hope you'll come back and join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Pulling the green and pink colors from the photo was perfect and I think the doily adds a bit of elegance!! Thanks for joining us over at SOUS!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout - green and pink looks so good together!! Thanks for joining us at SOUS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! What a beautifully detailed layout and such a great take on our sketch.. I have to agree with the rest of our design team that that the pinks and greens look awesome..
    thnx for playing along with our sketch challenge
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so pretty!
    I can't believe how perfectly this sketch was followed
    and how lovely all the blooms!
    So glad you had time to play!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.