Monday 19 March 2012

St MARTINS

Hi everyone, here is a layout Ive done using some Prima paper. I thought it matched the shirt in this layout perfectly. So here is how I did it. first I chose the papers then I matted the phot on some paper that matched in with the rocks quite well. I placaed this then added the doily. I cut out two half circles and added them on top of the doily. I cut two plain peices of card for a journaling box and placae underneath the photo. I then docorated with flowers, pearls and hand made butterflies. I cant remember where I got the large butterfly, it's been in my stash for ages. I then added the title using stickers. Hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful colors and design...and wonderful photo! love this!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.