Friday 27 April 2012

BAPTISM

Good morning and thank goodness its Friday.
 Here is a layout using 3 photos instead of the usual one.
For this,Ichose the colours from the colour of the water. I matted up the 3 pictures in green cardstock and inked the edges. I then
started with the backing card and added a doily. I
cut a circle in green then added another doily. I cut out 2 more circles and added them in, then added the triangular tab. I inked all the edges in brown. Then to decorate, I added butterflies, gems,flowers and some die cut branches (sizzix) and die cut and hand cut hearts. I used my Tim Holtz alphabet for the title. 
I didnt use a sketch this time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.