Tuesday 24 April 2012

GOTTA DANCE

Hi everyone, here is a layout Ive just finished using a CREATIVE SCRAPPERS 203 sketch.
This layout is to compliment the last one I did - Pavilion.
Here I wanted to keep it all quite simple because there is a lot going on in the photo. There is some yellow in there, hence the yellow paper and flowers. So, I chose my paper and card, layered up as per the sketch, added some flowers and die cut the banner. (Sizzix Banners Framelits).   I used a Tim Holtz alphabet for the title. I had to have a doily in there and I used my doily punch.
I remembered to add the butterflies this time.
Thats all for now. BFN 





CREATIVE SCRAPPERS 203

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout!! Love the banner, butterflies and that great photo!! :) God bless & big hugs... Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. another gorgeous creation! just adore this color combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout Caroleanne - by the way I left you an award on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.