Saturday 21 April 2012

PAVILION

Hi everyone, here is my latest layout, which is the other side to the last layout. I always prefer to do double layouts.
Here Ive used a sketch from ONCE UPON A SKETCH.
Ive used the same colours and layered up as per the sketch. I used my Martha Stewart doily punch for the edges, a doily and some pretty pearly swirls, plus a couple of die cut swirls (sizzix). Ive added Prima flowers and thats it. Easy peasy and a great sketch to work with. I love simple clean lines so this was just right for me. I have forgotten to add the butterflies though! Will do that later!
Oh, and I reversed the sketch.  BFN




ONCE UPON A SKETCH - APRIL

7 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch - such a pretty layout.... I've become a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice color combo...nice take on the challenge! Tks. for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your color choice for that awesome photo! This is a great job with the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pic and lovely page. Thanks for joining in our challenge at OUAS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the use of punches and the striking colors!TFS at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of punches!!...love this layout!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Once Upon A...Sketch!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much love and attention to detail have gone into this beauty. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.