Thursday 10 May 2012

CAPTAINS CLUB & DAD

Good morning scrappers.  Here is a layout using a sketch from SKETCHABILITIES No 70 for my inspiration.
And its pink, yay!! So first I matted and layered my photos and the backing cards. I used different script papers that picked out the grey in the photo. I adhered these onto pink cardstock and added two doilies with a pink circle in between. I made 3 borders, but you cant really see them. One is a large scalloped border, a small scalloped border and a large zig zag border. I then die cut some swirls and added them. I die cut a bunting banner and glued this onto some pink twine. I adhered these with pink brads. I then die cut the title and added the flowers. See sketch below.


See sketch here.
http://sketchabilities.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/sketch-70-design-team-reveal.html

4 comments:

  1. love the contrast of pink and black. lovely page! Thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout!!! Love the colors you used and your flower cluster is very pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketchabilities!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty!! Beautiful use of the doily and flowers, I love it! So glad you joined us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great take on the sketch! thanks so much for joining us at sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.