Saturday 5 May 2012

DADDYS LITTLE PEACH

Good morning all, today I have a layout using a sketch from CREATIVE SCRAPPERS No. 206.
I have also used lots of doilys for a challenge over at  the Flying Unicorn and  I have made some doily flowers for a challenge. I also made the flower centres. I will add a tutorial for these later.
So, for this page I chose some Prima paper from the Songbird Collection. I also did some fussy cutting of the branch and birds from one sheet. I ripped the edges and adhered this onto some peach cardstock. I then coloured some doilys using paints and glimmer mist. If you do this make sure you do not use too much water as the doilys will disintergrate. I added the matted photo, and lay some doilies cut in half in the back. I added the branch and a die cut tim holtz birdcage which I painted with some gold acrylic paint. I added a little chain. I die cut some butterflies and added pearls. Then I made my doily flowers and made the centres and added these. I added some hidden journaling an die cut the title.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely page! The handmade flowers look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just gorgeous and she is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors of your flowers---and how you kep going round and round! Thanks for "stepping" with ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful---all of it! The colors, the layers, the flowers...all so well done! Thanks for playing with us at ScrapFIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your doily flowers are simply amazing!! Thanks for joining us for the Step Class at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.