Friday 11 May 2012

THE FLOOD

Thank goodness its Friday eveyone. Here is a layout I have done for a challenge over at The Flying Unicorn. It s to do a layout using circles.
So here I used some paper from Bo Bunny called Gabrielle, and I used doilys and a tim Holtz weathered clock die. I used a plate to cut out the largest circle first. Then I added the doily and printed out my photo in A4 size so I could get a good size circle. I used another plate to cut around. I then printed out my other photos in 6x4 inches and cut them in various sizes of circles with a circle cutter. I then arranged them around the photo and inked all the edges. I added some flowers and butterflies and the title. If you like circles then give it a go. BFN

You will find the challenge here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.