Saturday 12 May 2012

LOVELY GIRL

Hi everyone hope you are having a great week end.
Here is my take on a sketch by My Creative Sketches.
For this one I chose blue and yellow from the photo and used a template for the yellow background shape. I then matted my photo and started to layer up with blues and yellows. Some are Glitz papers and some are My Minds Eye. I fussy cut the two blue roses and the date border and the LOVELY title. I added GIRL with my alphabet dies. I then added some Dusty Attic chicken wire and a mini doily, a handmade flower vine, and roses. Hope you like it.See sketch below.
I will put up a tutorial for the flower vine later.
MY CREATIVE SKETCHES

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautifully put together! I luv the colours u have used!Thanx for playing at MCS

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.