Wednesday 30 May 2012

SAFE HARBOUR

Wow, its Wednesday!
Here is a layout I have just finished for a sketch challenge at My Creative Sketches.
For this one I used the colour of the sky for my background colour and chose pale pink just because I love pink!
So, first of all I cut 1 inch off my patterned paper (Prima) and adhered this to my background cardstock. Then I adhered the doily.  I matted my photo and lay that down. I added the layers with some more Prima papers. I added some die cut butterflies and lots of pale pink flowers and gems. I hand made the white lace flower and the pink lace centre and made some pink and white stick pins. I also inked up the edges as I went. I will put up a tutorial for my stick pins later. Why not give it a go. See sketch below.


My creative sketches - May 16th

8 comments:

  1. beautiful Caroleanne...love the color and the softness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this beautiful soft page, love the colours and a gorgeous photo to suit your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!! I love your flower cluster. Thanks for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful page, love the flower cluster! Thanks for playing along with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work, gorgeous embellishments on this page!!! Thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous, romantic page! I love your use of colours. Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page! Luv ur flowers! Thanks for playing at MCS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just so gorgeous love flower cluster!!
    Thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.