Wednesday 23 May 2012

ST PETER PORT


Good morning all, here is a layout Id like to share with you using a sketch from the Flying Unicorn.
For this one I used the green from the colour of the water, and the reddish colour from the flowers in the photo. The background paper is from Basic Grey, which I cut down slightly and distressed the edges and adhered to some green, then white Bazzill. I added my doilies, then cut two circles, one in each colour and cut them in half. I adhered these to the doilys and matted my photo onto the green cardstock. I gutted the centre of the green so as to not waste any and used this for the matt. I added another matt in white and distressed the edges of both these. I added a lace border, then die cut my butterflies. I glittered them with homemade stickles and added pearls. I added my flowers and pearls then die cut the title. I hand made some stick pins from pearls then added on either side. I will show you how I made them, it is sooo easy and fun to do. Im making them for a swap over at the Flying Unicorn. Give it a go. Thats all for now, have a great day. BFN

Here is the sketch

1 comment:

  1. The colours look fabulous and I love the sketch as well. The embellishing looks really good and I have quite a few of those flowers so thanks for inspiring me to group them and add pins etc. Lovely page.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.