Saturday 9 June 2012

BACK TO SCHOOL


Hurrah its the weekend! Hope you are having a good one.
Here is a layout for the flying unicorn Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.
This didnt take as long as it looks, about 2 hours if that.
I chose the blue and white and tan from the photo, and started with the blue backing card.
Then I added white scalloped cardstock then some Basic Grey patterned paper. I then started to layer up, by first matting my photo then using a Martha Stewart punch for the punch around the page paper. I adhered this to some white cardstock as the scallops didnt show up. I cut some borders in patterned paper and blue and tan, then glued everything down and started to decorate. I used a Prima journaling box for the journaling and then added flowers and diecut swirls and branches. I added two cut out butterflies and a die cut title. the swirls are tim holtz. Thats all for now. BFN

flying unicorn mojo monday sketch
http://flyingunicornforums.com/forum/topic/1139

2 comments:

  1. this is so gorgeous ...love what you did with the sketch and congrat on project of the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroleanne,
    Love the pages you have made.
    Hope to see your work on the Scrapology challenge soon.

    Linda
    x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.