Friday, 1 June 2012

THE COURTYARD



Morning all - here is a layout I have just finished for a sketch challenge over at SOUS. Sketch is below.
For this one I chose green from the floor surface and yellow from the photo and I just followed along with the sketch. If you want a quick page then this is the one for you. It took about an hour. So my background paper is from Prima, then I cut down some green bazzill to 10 x 10 inches and adhered that. I added my doilies and matted the photo in the green Prima that I gutted from the backing peice. I then added my flowers and vines and dragonflies and a Prima butterfly. The title box is also Prima.

To make the vine.
You will need -
 green or brown floral tape
florist wire
florist twine
leaves on stems
small flowers on stems
So I started at the top and worked down adding a little at a time and twisting the tape as I went.










http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.co.uk/