Friday, 8 June 2012

KEYS TO MY HEART


 Thank goodness its Friday everyone and Welcome.
 Here is a layout I have just finished for a chipboard challenge over at the flying unicorn forum here .http://flyingunicornforums.com/forum/topic/1123
I also used a sketch from Once Upon A Sketch. (see below).
I wanted to put as much chipboard on this layout as possible!!
So here is what I did. First I chose the papers, they are a mixture of Bo Bunny, Prima and Basic Grey!
Then I layered them up, as per the sketch (after first using my squiggly scissors to cut out and then I inked the edges). Then I made my chipboard peices from 1mm chipboard and Tim Holtz dies. I then painted with ranger white crackle paint and inked all over with brown ink. Then I used my Glossy Accents to the key and lock and arm thingy ( not sure what you call that).  I glued paper onto the chandelier chippy and added pearls. I added the title to the gate chippy at the bottom, and glued on another key. I made the largest flower with my tattered floral die and added some stamens, then added more flowers. I added two Prima butterflies and a Prima journaling block for some secret journaling. I added some pearly stems to the floral group. Now Im thinking that the extra key is a bit much but thought it went with the title. What do you think?

Once Upon A Sketch
http://onceuponasketchblog.blogspot.co.uk/