Wednesday, 13 June 2012

MEMORIES

Morning all, here is a layout I have just finished using a sketch from STUCK ON YOU SKETCHES.
(I have reversed it)
First of all I chose my papers and colours, grey black and yellow, (theres a tiny bit of yellow in the photo), and I love black and yellow anyway. I then matted my photos. I cut out three black circles with my squiggly scissors and added some patterned paper circles. I hand cut the banners for the sun, there is a circle under there somewhere. I used a white pen to draw in some stitching on the banners to define them a little more.
I adhered all this, then cut out the border peices and stuck these down. I added three stickers, one with the date, a large title and a small title. Then I added the flowers and butterflies.I put in one of my flower vines and one of my  black and pearl stick pins in the left corner with a little black bow on. The paper is from Basic Grey. (Little Black Dress Collection).  See sketch below. Have a great day. BFN

I have also entered this into a challenge over at SJCrafts for their monthly challenge No. 5 to use something old on an All About The Boy layout. (This is my hubby with his brother).  I have used some really old newspaper print paper that I have had since I first started scrapping about 7 years ago!!!!   
See here  Monthly challenge




http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.co.uk/