Friday 13 July 2012

GLISTEN



Morning all, its Friday again and its still raining. I guess that makes it another Scrappy day!
Here is a layout I have done for a challenge over at the Flying Unicorn called Movie Nite.
For this one I kept it quite simple, (I didnt use a sketch this time),  this is a quick and easy page for you.
I matted my photo in white. I chose my cardstock and my doily and stuck these both down.
I then made a rosette flower and die- cut the heart with wings.
I punched out some dragonflies and then made some beaded bodies for them. I used an eye pin and some glass pearls for this. 
I gathered up some extra flowers which I made into a posy and added some chiffon ribbon.
I found some white lace and a pearl string.
Then I started to decorate with all my peices. I added some butterflies and pearls and there you have it. Why not give it a try. BFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.