Wednesday, 19 September 2012

BREEZY


Good morning scrappers. Here is a  layout i have just finished, I have used a sketch from SKETCHABILITIES for my inspiration.
For this one, I wanted to use the colours from Jessies top and jacket.
 I matted the photo is some Bazzill cardstock and then gathered together all my papers of similar colours.
I used a Prima background paper and some book paper, music paper and plain cardstock in off- white.
I cut the centre panel in apricot cardstock to 9x11.5 inches and adhered this to the background paper.
I used a martha stewart punch for the 2 doily borders in white cardstock and added these.
I then cut the music paper to 11 x8 inches and added this on top.
I carried on cutting down the papers by a small amount, inked all the edges and glued them down.
I added my matted photo and a doily.
I hand-cut four squares for my journaling, matted them and glued them down. (Using scalloped scissors).
I then made two double matted banners for the corners.
I used a sizzix die to cut out the hearts and matted them onto white cardstock and stuck these down.
I punched out some large leaves and some small branches and glued these down.
I hand punched a flower, inked the edges and added a pearl centre.
I added more flowers and mini roses and mini rosebuds.
I die cut three double layered buterflies and added pearls for the bodies.
I added one of my small  hand made stick pins and the title.
I hope you like it and give it a go. See sketch below.

http://sketchabilities.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/design-team-reveal-75-sponsor-giveaway.html