Friday 26 October 2012

MY HEART BELONGS TO DADDY

Morning lovely scrappers. I love pink and have entered this into a challenge over at Scrap That.
Ive also used the October sketch from Stuck on you Sketches.
Ive used Dovecraft patterned paper for the background, and some silver grey and pink Bazzill cardstock for the matts and borders. I used scalloped edge scissors and a large scallop edge ruler  template. I glued my photos and borders down and added some pink ric rak ribbon. I also used some dusty attic honeycomb chipboard. I hand made the banner using some sizzix dies and also die cut the hearts. I attached the banner with small grey brads and added some pink fibres to each one. I added flowers and punched out leaves and a hand made stick pin. I added a lovely prima butterfly and die cut the title using a sizzix die. And there you have it, a very pink page.

Scrappy Stash
Patterned paper
Bazzill cardstock
Honeycomb chipboard
Prima Butterfly
Ric Rak ribbon
Pink fibre ribbon
Sizzix heart die
Sizzix banner dies
Sizzix alphabet die
Woodware leaf punch
Scallop scissors
Scallop edge ruler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.