Monday 29 October 2012

LILLIES

Happy Monday everyone. Here is my latest layout using a sketch from Creative Scrappers for my inspiration.
For this one, I chose the blue from the water and yellow from the little bumper boat.
I matted my photos in blue then white, then matted this onto yellow then white cardstock.
I attached this to some blue netting I found somewhere. I glued this onto my backing cardstock.
I used a scalloped ruler to cut out the yellow border, and a circle cutter to cut out all my circles.
For the largest circle I used a compass.
Then I used a Tim Holtz die for the title. Nice and simple and very easy, why not give it a go.
P.s. This is a great page for a layout on a small budget.  BFN



SCRAPPY STASH
Bazzill cardstock in white, blue and yellow
Blue netting
Scalloped ruler
Compass
Tim Holtz alpha die set

1 comment:

  1. Love the circles and the mesh. The different size and types of circles add such a great interest to the page.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.