Tuesday 13 November 2012

BICHPOO

Morning all - here is the new addition to the family. Here he is brand new with his eyes still closed!
I chose pink for his little pink nose and pale pink for his face. He is one day old. So new we do not have a name yet.
Anyway the background cardstock is taupe which sort of blended well with the pinks and his fur.
I used a sketch from Once Upon A sketch for my inspiration and just kept adding flowers really!
I matted the photo in pale pink and lay that on to dark pink cardstock, which I matted with some brown.
I used my honey comb mask and some home made paste for the white paint effect.
I cut out a pink clock face from a tim holtz die.
I used some Dusty Attic chipboard and added a few pearl.
I punched out some leaves and die cut some fronds and branches.
I used a Donna Salazar Spellbinders die set for the two hand made flowers.
I die cut a little bird.
I added lots of flowers and die cut the title.
Secret journaling card (behind clock face) reads    -     
 'We are so thankful to our vet who performed an emergency c section and saved both Mum and puppys' lives!'
 Hope you like it. See sketch below. BFN caroleanne.

SCRAPPY STASH
Bazzill cardstock in 4 different colours
Home made texture paste
Dusty attic chipboard
Tim Holts alphabet die
Sizzix branch die
Woodware leaf die
Woodware frond die
Tim Holtz bird die
Tim Holtz clock die
Flowers
Pearls
Spellbinders - Donna Salazar design flower die set
Honey comb mask

15 comments:

  1. I know how it feels when no one comments....so, I wanted to be the first.

    You are very good at this....so intricate and lovely. It matches perfectly with your baby pup...who is also so wonderfully sweet.

    How long did it take for you to know what pieces went with what? I draw intricate drawings (lace), but what you create takes a special knack, which you obviously have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. many thanks for your sweet comments. This layout took about 2 hours. I usually choose the colours from the photo and go from there. And i just love to use pink!! have a great day BFN Caroleanne

      Delete
  2. i love your lo it's beautiful hugs janneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! What a precious pup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caroleanne,
    Not sure but wanted to drop a message here as well
    and let you know that I've sent you some emails if you
    can check those out and get back to me asap!
    Thanks so much! ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute!!!! LOVE the colours you have used and the pretty flowers all around. Awesome details too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! How adorable! Such a precious picture! And I love your page, it's beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at OUAS for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a Beautiful work! love the florals especially! Thanks for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, how incredibly sweet! I love all your flowers and the texture work in the background :). Thanks so much for sharing with us @ OUAS~!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my how sweet! so so small! I would be flat on my tummy on the floor checking it/him/her out every second of the day. This is such a precious page, absolutely so darling! Gorgeous flower and background work! Fingers crossed pup and his/her mummy recover with the loving care of you and your family. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so pretty in pink! Those blooms are AMAZING! Thanks for joining along with OUAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous page!! Loving these florals. BTW, did you get Leah's emails??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandi, thank you so much for your great welcome to sous. I think I got the emails but I am having trouble uploading my Dec 7th layout! Not sure its gone to the correct place! BFN

      Delete
  12. Ooooh... This is so sweet :-) Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.