Friday 9 November 2012

PUPPY LOVE

Hey at last its Friday, hope its a good one.
My computor is still playing up so I havnt been able to post for a while but am back at last.
For this page I used a sketch from Stuck On You Sketches for my inspiration.
I chose the colours from the photo, and kept it all quite simple as I wanted to focus on the picture.
I matted my photo is black cardstock then used a cream and black scalloped paper from Jenni Bowlin.
I stuck this onto some beige cardstock then added the matted photo and a peice of dotty cardstock which I inked.
I then made the tags using some Prima freebies (you can find these on one of my posts).
I added these then used some of my dusty attic honeycomb chipboard for the corner.
I added blue and cream flowers and a few pearls and there you have it. Hope you like it.

SCRAPPY STASH
Bazzill cardstock in black and beige
Scalloped cardstock - Jenni Bowlin
Prima freebies - tags
Black alpha stickers
Dusty attic chipboard - honeycomb
Blue and cream flowers
Sticky back pearls


2 comments:

  1. Sorry I'm so late getting around to see your challenge entry Carolanne, but I have been in Fiji for a few days. But I am so glad I got to see this work. Your layout is stunning and a great interpretation of the sketch. Loving the journaling tags, the cluster of flowers and the DA Honeycomb chippie is fab. Adorable photo too. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Love the soft colors and all of the textures you've used! The little big of black really sets it off!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.