Monday 10 December 2012

THE GREAT GATSBY


Hi to all on this sunny Monday morning.
Here is a layout I have just finished using a sketch from Once Upon A Sketch as my inspiration.
For this layout I used a 1920s party photo for inspiration.
I took the pink from Jessies skin tone as my background colour, and mixed it with black and white.
I used a 1920s style script for the paper layers and the title.
I made a die cut clock face with hands and added pearls.
I added some pretty lace, some pretty flowers and a photo negative border.
The journalling block is behind the title with  details of the party outfit and party.
I hope you like it.
http://onceuponasketchblog.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/december-challenge-meet-our-guest.html
SCRAPPY STASH
Pink cardstock
Lacy pretty paper
Script papers x 3
Pretty pink paper
Pink journalling block - Prima
Pink and white pearls
Pearl string
Large pearl brad
Selection of flowers
White pearl stick pin
Tim Holtz die cut clock with hands
Part of a black pearl swirl
Mini photo neg strip
Bling gem strip
Pretty white lace.

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous page for a very pretty photo!! I love all the lovely layers here!! So glad you joined us at OUAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout!!!! Love the black and pink color combo and the photo is gorgeous!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo I made it :) Ooh loads to look at here later- gorgeous pages <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous photo this is and I just love how you have showcased it on your page. Your lettering and decorations are absolutely perfect and go so well together with the roaring 20's theme. Absolutely fantastic. Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous is this photo and love how you have taken inspiration from it, beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful i love your work greetings janneke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photo and a beautiful LO Caroleanne.. Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.