For this one, as I have used three photos, I didnt use any patterned paper ,as I thought it might all be a bit busy.
I used four different colour cardstock, and kept it quite simple.
I matted my photos and adhered them onto the coral cardstock then double matted this and glued these onto my background card.
Then it was time to embellish. I cut out three arrows and matted them onto some brown card.
I die- cut three hearts and glued these down.
I started to add my flowers, leaves and branches.
I used some of my homemade paste and a honeycomb mask for the corner.
I then die cut the title - and there you have it. Why not give it a go.
Sizzix heart dies
Sizzix Branch die
Woodware medium branch die
Tim Holtz alpha die
Homemade modelling paste
Sticky back pearls
Prima honeycomb mask
THE HIDDEN JOURNALING READS-
How to Photograph a New Puppy
1. Remove film from box and load camera
2. Remove film box from puppy's mouth and throw in trash
3. Remove puppy from trash and brush coffee grounds from muzzle
4. Choose a suitable background for photo
5. Mount camera on tripod and focus
6. Find puppy and take dirty sock from mouth
7. Place puppy in pre-focused spot and return to camera
8. Forget about spot and crawl after puppy on your knee's
9. Focus with one hand and fend off puppy with the other hand
10. Get tissue and clean nose print from lens
11. Take flashcube from puppy's mouth and throw in trash
12. Put cat outside and put peroxide on the scratch on puppy's nose
13. Put magazines back on the coffee table
14. Try to get puppy s attention by squeaking toy over your head
15. Replace you glasses and check camera for damage
16. Jump up in time to grab puppy by the scruff of the neck and say no, outside, no, outside
17. Call spouse to clean up mess
18. Fix a drink
19. Sit back in a Lazyboy and resolve to teach puppy sit and stay the first thing in the morning