Thursday 21 March 2013

PUPPY


Morning all, here is my latest layout. For this one I used  a sketch from C'est Manifique Kit Club for my inspiration.
See sketch and link below.
I matted and layered my photo with four layers and distressed each layer.
I attached this to my pretty paper and then die cut my birdcage, hanging piece and swirl in chipboard.
I inked all three and added some ranger crackle glaze to them.
I attached these to a chipboard post that I also inked and glazed (you can just see it).
I added these to the page, and started to decorate with flowers, (some I made), leaves, fibres, pearls and butterflies.
I then die cut a chipboard tag for my journaling and added the title.
Hope you like it.
http://cestmagnifiquekits.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/our-march-sketch-challenge.html

SCRAPPY STASH
Prima pretty paper
Bazzill plain cardstock
Tim Holtz birdcage die
Tim Holtz Hanging sign die
Tim Holtz tags die
Assorted flowers and pearls
Prima packaging for the butterflies
Two hand made beaded stick/hat pins I made
Mini leaves
Hand made mulberry flowers using scalloped scissors
White fluffy fibres from a ball of funky fibre
Twine
Ranger crackle glaze
Brown chalk ink
Sizzix Tim Holtz Alphabet die
Distressing tool.

That's all for now. If you want to see how I made the flowers, just go back a post. BFN x

3 comments:

  1. How very soft and beautiful this layout is, just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so pretty, I love all your flowers!! gorgeous take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful!
    I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.