Monday 2 September 2013

KEEP CALM AND GRADUATE - OFF THE PAGE - CANVAS


HI scrappers its September and the start of a new term, so I look forward to lots of scrappy time.
I know this looks like a layout, but its actually a 12x12 canvas.
THIS IS WHAT I DID
I glued down a sheet of black cardstock onto the canvas so that you could just see a small edge of canvas.
I cut down a sheet of Prima script paper and distressed the edges, I misted this with some tattered angels mists, then adhered with some PVA glue.
I matted my photos onto polka dot paper in black to match the neck tie, and in grey to match the suit.
I attached these then added a few layers using mulberry paper that I ripped and inked.
I decorated with assorted flowers, leaves, twine and tags.
I added the title using an alpha die.
Part of the title is missing , it must have fallen off, oops - the Keep Calm and - is missing, but as I have now given this away as a gift I cannot retake the photo! Hope you like it anyway.
SCRAPPY STASH
One 12 inch (just over) canvas - The Works
Black cardstock  - Bazill
Script paper - Prima
Polka dot paper - My Minds Eye
Distressing tool - Prima
Assorted flowers and leaves
Green twine
Tags - stationers
Brown chalk ink - Prima
Mulberry paper
Tim Holtz alpha die
Dewdrop flower centres in brown.
THATS IT FOR NOW - HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYONE.


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo canvas!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful!!! Your flower clusters are just so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.