Sunday 1 December 2013

LOVE YOUR STYLE

 
Hi everyone, here is my last project for November and the first for December!
I have used a colour scheme from C.S.I CO-ORDINATES - Case file #99 -  for my inspiration.
I also entered this into a challenge at Inkido here http://inkido.blogspot.co.uk/ to use strings, I used some fuzzy white fibres.



http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/photo

To solve the case I used all five colours from the scheme.
For my evidence I used butterflies, stripes and silver metal embellishments.
For my testimony I used stripes as journaling lines and my jumping off point for the journaling was the word FLY.
I hope you like it.
HERES HOW
I created the background by sprinkling, spraying, speckling and splattering all the colour scheme paint colours all over the page. I added some texture paste words. I did some stamping with a music stamp, a honeycomb stamp and a little timepiece stamp.
I cut down the paper to 11.5x11.5 and distressed, then inked the edges in green ink.
I added my matted photo, stripey paper, orange paper, lots of flowers and assorted embellies.
SCRAPPY STASH
Pion design paper - Vintage Garden
Plain cardstock
Striped paper
Metal embellies
Assorted flowers
Prima butterfly
Fuzzy fibre
Beaded stick pins
Mini clock cut from Prima packaging
Green chalk ink
Black ink
Hand made cameo using paper clay
Sticker alphas
Music stamp - Prima
Honeycomb stamp
Mini timepiece stamp
Texture paste
Prima words mask
Distress tool
Hand cut butterflies compliments of swirlydos.

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG AND TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE ME LOVELY COMMENTS. BYE FOR NOW.

4 comments:

  1. The flower clusters really draw your eye to the photo, its a truly beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice page even you are too late for our November challenge :), I only can hope you will like the new ones!
    http://inkido.blogspot.ca/2013/12/welcome-to-december-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright and so lovely LO!
    Love all details you added!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.