Friday 21 February 2014

C.S.I SPECIAL DEPUTY FOR FEBRUARY - CASE FILE #111 - TURTLE BEACH - February 21st


Hi everyone and welcome to my blog.
I am really excited to be on the SPECIAL DEPUTY LIST at C.S.I for February Case file # 111.
http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/

For this layout as soon as I saw that you could use turtles for this page I knew exactly which photos I would use.
I loved this colour scheme as it includes all my favourites so
I used all the colours in the scheme.
I sprinkled the journaling around the page.
I used a border (the gate).
I used three mini butterflies.
I told the story using typed up prompts around the page.
For the colour scheme, I used the strawberry for the background, the pistachio for the branches, the creamsicle for the flowers, matt and mini butterflies, the vanilla for a matt, doily and journaling background and script mask and the rocky road for the matt and fence.
Case File # 111 Closed!!!
SCRAPPY STASH
Plain cardstock in all five colours
Script mask by Prima
Gate die
Mini Butterfly punch
Hessian hand made leaves
Handmade stickpin
Hand rolled roses
Assorted flowers
Hessian strips
Branch die cut Sizzix sizzlits 
White twine
White doily
Texture paste
White acrylic paint
Black pen
Sticker Alphas for the title.
I hope you give this a go.

MANY THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG AND LEAVING ME LOVELY COMMENTS
BYE FOR NOW.


 

1 comment:

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.