Wednesday 16 July 2014

Midweek Inspiration Card



Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and some midweek inspiration. Today  I have made a card using Heartfelt Creations papers from the Once Upon A Time Collection. Super papers, stamps and dies.
And here is the cardabilities sketch. http://cardabilities.blogspot.co.uk/

HERES HOW
Cut out a 6x6inch panel and distress the edges.
Stamp onto the panel with the large clock and brick stamp.
Cut out some clock faces from one of the papers.
Attach with foam pads, add pearls.
Cut out a tag, ink the edges and add a gem.
Stamp and cut the branches, lightly ink the edges and adhere.
Finish off by adding flowers and butterflies and more gems.
Attach to a piece of cardstock 6.5x6.5 inches, distress the edges.
Attach to the front of a blank card.
There you have it, one quick and easy card.
I hope you like it. I'm back on Friday with another SOUS sketch, I hope you will come by as I have a BUILD A PAGE for you.
Happy crafting, bye for now.

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I love your card! Love the colours and the whatchies :)
    Great use of the sketch!
    Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities.
    Kissies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card, it's so amazing. I love colors and watchies :)
    Thanks for playing along with cardabilities! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely use of the sketch -- I really like those "clocks" - Thanks for joining in at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.