Monday 11 August 2014

CARD FOR CARDABILITIES 104 - 11th August

Cl

Hi everyone and
Welcome to my blog.
Today I have a card for you using the Cardabilities challenge blog.


 
HERES HOW
I used Heartfelt Creations Once Upon A Time Papers
Cut out a 6x6inch panel from the collection papers
Adhere a 4x4inch doily
Cut out a small border and attach across the centre
Add foam pads to a cut out tag and attach
Stamp and punch out the branches, ink the edges, adhere
Make three flowers using the stamp and punch set
Add three clock faces
Attach some funky fibres
Stamp around the edges with a stitches stamp
Add a beaded pin.
 
STASH USED
Heartfelt Creations Once Upon A Time Collection Paper Pad
White doily from my stash
Border and tag from the collection
HC Classic leaf pre cut stamp set
HC Vintage Floret Stamp and die set
Purple chalk ink
Brown chalk ink
Beaded stick pin
Clock faces from the kit
Prima In Stitches stamp
Funky fibres from my stash
Three pearls from my stash.
 
LINKS
More clock faces on my Pinterest here http://uk.pinterest.com/caroleanne345/clocks/
 
I hope you have enjoyed todays project, please come back again on Friday when I will have the STUCK ON U SKETCHES DESIGN TEAM REVEAL SKETCH, where I have a BUILD A PAGE for you. I would love it if you became a follower, just leave me a comment to let me know and I will come and follow you. Bye for now. x
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.. the flowers are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. I love seeing the colour purple used in creativity. My fave colour. Thank you for playing along with us at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.