Wednesday 27 August 2014

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!!! COME CHECK OUT MY Q & A!

http://viviansdesk.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/ive-been-tagged.html
I HAVE BEEN TAGGED BY VIVIAN!!!!


BLOG HOP Q & A
Hi and welcome to  my blog hop Q & A.

What am I working on right now?
My next layout for STUCK ON U SKETCHES design team.
My next layout for CHERISH THIS design team.
Also I am trying to do a little card making, here is my latest.
 
How long does it take to create a project?
I hope to take about one hour on a card and two  hours on a layout.
Some layouts take a little longer if I am making lots of flowers.
I made the tulle flowers on this layout.
 
What are my favourite things I like to create with?
I love to create with flower dies, I love making flowers.
I made some of these flowers.
 
How does my writing/creative process work?
I don't do a lot of writing, just a hidden journaling block about the photo, as for my creative process, I love to start with a sketch, mood board or colour scheme.
 
How do I become inspired and stay inspired?
I am usually inspired by the photo, but if I have lost my mojo, I go visit lots of my favourite blogs for more inspiration.
For this photo I would be inspired to use green, blue and white.
This is me with Millie.
 
What is my signature style?
Definitely girly girl. Pretty and flowery, the more flowers the better. Butterflies are another favourite of mine, doilies and I love layers. Here is a butterfly layout typical of my style. This is my lovely daughter Jessie, pic taken this summer.



I am going to tag ERICA ORTIZ http://www.mimispaperdreams.blogspot.co.uk/
I love Ericas work, always beautiful, artistic and full of inspiration.
Do go check her out at her blog.
BYE FOR NOWx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing! I especially love the last layout with all the butterflies showcasing that beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.