Monday 1 September 2014

CHERISH layout

 

Hi lovely scrappers and welcome to my blog.
HERES HOW I DID THIS
Cut down a 12x12 of pretty paper to 11.5 x 11.5 inches
Adhere to a sheet of brown cardstock
Matt photo in dark brown cardstock
Adhere lightly to the page
Die cut a bird and birdcage, ink the edges and add some string
Die cut a pleated flower and matching border, make up the flower
Add a pearl centre
Die cut some fern leaves, ink the edges
Matt a journaling block in dark brown cardstock, attach to page
Start embellishing by adding flowers and pearls
Add the title.
SCRAPPY STASH
Plain cardstock
Pretty paper
Journal block - Heartfelt Creations Paper Pad, Once Upon A Time
Bird and birdcage die - Sizzix
Pleated flower die - Paper Rosette - Sizzix
Fern leaf die - Tattered Pinecone - Sizzix
Assorted flowers
Mini roses
Brown chalk ink
Sticky back pearls.

MANY THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG TODAY
I DO HOPE YOU GOT SOME INSPIRATION.
I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU BECAME A FOLLOWER.
JUST LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW AND I WILL COME FOLLOW YOU.
BYE FOR NOW. x

1 comment:

  1. So pretty Caroleanne......love the gorgeous aqua background paper! You always create the most beautiful flower clusters! Have a fabulous week :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.