Tuesday 21 October 2014

CARD INSPIRATION - THANK YOU

 
Hi everyone, if you have come for some card inspiration I have a How To here.
I have used a card panel from a Heartfelt Creations paper pad which measures 5 x 5 inches, but you could just layer up your own using a couple of layers of pretty papers.
Next matt panel onto black cardstock - 5.5 x 5.5inches
Attach this to a 6 x 6 inch pretty paper
Attach to a 6 x 6 inch card blank
Now make a pretty black border, I used a spellbinders die
Decorate with hand made flowers, pearls, butterfly and hand cut clock faces
Cut out a sentiment from the paper pack, double matt and adhere.
STASH
Heartfelt Creations Paper Collection Pad - Once Upon A Time
Black cardstock
Spellbinders square nestabilities die
Majestic Blooms Die - H.Creations
Clock faces
Butterfly
Sticky back pearls
LINKS
Majestic Blooms Flower Tutorial -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jF2t1v3uG4
 
MANY THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG TODAY
I HOPE YOU GIVE MY CARD A GO
BYE FOR NOW
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.