Saturday 13 December 2014

CHERISH THIS DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - CHRISTMAS CHEERS MOOD BOARD No. 4 - Dec 13th

   
 
http://cherishchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and
CHERISH THIS DESIGN TEAM REVEAL
CHRISTMAS CHEERS MOOD BOARD No.4
For this challenge I chose to do an off the page project and chose this re-purposed tin and turned it into a sweet tin to give as a gift.
I chose the first picture from the mood board as my inspiration.
 
We´re having a "Christmas Cheers challenge" for both November and December
This picture will be the "Picture collage" inspiration for all 4 challenges in addition to the actual challenge
There will be 1 prize for each challenge - in addition, there will be another prize for one of those who participate IN all 4 challenges
THE PRIZE

xxx
HERES HOW
Cover an old tin with pretty paper and ribbon
Cover the lid the same
Add a layer of pretty lace and cover the join with  silver ribbon
Start adding flowers using a hot glue gun
Finish with a silver bow
Decorate the top of the lid in the same way.
xxx

Now all I have to do is make the sweets!!!
Happy Christmas Crafting
Bye for now.
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.