Saturday 6 December 2014

STUCK ON U SKETCHES DESIGN TEAM REVEAL Dec 6th with BUILD A PAGE The Best is yet to be

 



Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and the
STUCK ON U SKETCHES
DESIGN TEAM REVEAL
with a BUILD A PAGE

 
We recently made a visit to Falmouth in Cornwall to have a look at the University for Jessie for next September, hence the title,
The Best is yet to be. I hope you like my layout and please follow along if you would like to make a similar page.
 
BUILD A PAGE
Step 1
Choose a pretty 12x12 paper for your background
Then cut a pretty paper 9x5 inches, matt and ink the edges 

 Step 2
Cut out two more papers, matt, ink the edges and adhere as per the sketch

 
Step 3
Add a doily

Step 4
Matt two photos and adhere
 

 
 
Step 5
Add the title and corner piece

 
Step 6
Decorate with flowers, swirls, butterflies etc.
 

 
Here are some close ups



 
 
SCRAPPY STASH
Pretty papers - Heartfelt Creations
Plain blue cardstock
White doily
Assorted flowers
Mini Butterflies
Title - Heartfelt creations papers
Clock faces - Heartfelt creations papers
Swirls - Tim Holts Sizzix die
Mini white paper swirl, branch and frame - my stash
Metal trinket - my stash
Pearls
If you would like some tips on how to put a layout together please go here http://theprettypaperpatisserie.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/stuck-on-u-sketches-design-team-reveal_24.html

I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN WITH THIS SKETCH
AND YOU ENJOYED THE STEP BY STEP
HAPPY SCRAPPING
BYE FOR NOW
 

2 comments:

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.