Saturday 9 May 2015

STUCK ON U SKETCHES DESIGN TEAM REVEAL FOR MAY 8TH - CHERISH EVERY MOMENT


Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and the latest sketch from STUCK ON U SKETCHES
Love this sketch, great if you prefer two photos per layout.
I haven't added the photos yet as I am still waiting for Jessie to take some goods ones of my husband.
Because its a masculine page I haven't added too many flowers. I hope you have a go.
Instructions below.

HERES HOW
Take a sheet of pretty paper and cut it down to 11 x 11 inches, distress the edges.
Double matt two photos, distress all the edges and adhere as per the sketch
Add two layers behind the photos as per the sketch, distress the edges
Die cut a frame and attach a title/journalling block and add as per the sketch
I then covered the photo matts with paper and sprayed mists all around the page
Dry with a hot glue gun
Adhere to a 12x12 piece of card stock
Now start to decorate with flowers, a heart, clock faces and journalling.
SCRAPPY STASH 
Grey and peach cardstock
Pretty papers by 7DotsStudio - Thoughts Keeper
Frame die cut by Heartfelt Creations
Assorted flowers by Prima
Titles by Heartfelt Creations
Clock faces by Heartfelt Creations
Black heart from The Works
Spray mists from Prima
Die cuts behind photos, by Heartfelt Creations.
LINKS
More Clock faces https://www.pinterest.com/caroleanne345/clocks/




I am also entering this into a challenge over at 7DOTS STUDIO 


MANY THANKS FOR VISITING TODAY
BYE FOR NOW

3 comments:

  1. great LO!! Thanks for joining our rainbow challenge at 7 Dots Studios

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page! Thank you so much for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along with us at 7 Dots Studio this month Carole!!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.