Tuesday 12 January 2016

CRAFTERS PALETTE DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - JANUARY PAGE MAP - MILLIE

Hi everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Carole here with you today, with my first Design Team Project.
I am so excited to start the new year with this fab design team and this brilliant January Page Map Challenge.
If you love using multiple photos on your layouts, then this is the challenge for you. I created this scrapbook layout using the Page Map above and five photos. I pretty much followed the sketch as is, and you can do the same. I am not great with lots of white space, so this really was a challenge for me too!


INSTRUCTIONS
Choose photos, papers, cardstock and embellishments

Start with a sheet of 12 x 12 pretty paper

Add a co-ordinating border five inches deep, ink the edges

Add another strip, ink the edges, slide under the main border


Matt photos, ink edges and adhere


Cut two layers 6 x 3 inches, ink edges, adhere as per layout

Stamp a small piece of paper 3.5 x 2 inches, using a script stamp, ink the edges, adhere as per layout


Now decorate with flowers, butterflies and a doily
Add the title.



PRODUCTS USED
12 x 12 Assorted Scrapbook papers
Distress Ink Pad by Ranger
 Stamp by Kaisercraft – Script
Paper Doilies by Wood ware
Butterfly Punch
Self-Adhesive Gems
Assorted Flowers.

Many thanks for visiting today, do look out for more inspiration from the Crafters Palette Team.

Bye for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.