Friday 19 February 2016

CRAFTERS PALETTE FEBRUARY CHALLENGE - FANCY FOLIAGE - PRETTY COOL

 
Hi everyone and Welcome to my blog and my latest CRAFTERS PALETTE challenge layout. This challenge is called FANCY FOLIAGE and we had to create a layout inspired by all things leafy and floral. For those of you who know my style you know this is right up my street as I love using flowers. I also used this fab collection of papers RUSTIC HARMONY COLLECTION  by Kaisercraft. Just use your favourite flower punches or dies to create a floral delight!
   
PRODUCTS USED
Rustic Harmony Collection papers
Rustic Harmony Collection Collectables
Flower die cuts
Sticky back pearls
Brown ink pad
Leafy die.
DESCRIPTION
I love this Kaisercraft Collection, they are great quality and perfect for my soft shabby style
Just take out some favourite dies and punches and make as many flowers as you can fit on the page! I love using layering, which is really easy when you buy a collection as everything matches.
Add some foliage and pearls and there you have one quick and easy page.

 
 
 
 I hope you like my layout and the inspiration, don't forget to keep an eye out for more projects from the team this month.
Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love it if you left me some comments and became a follower so you don't miss anything.
Have a great happy scrappy day, Bye for Now.
xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.