Thursday 25 February 2016

IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE - More than Words Challenge

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest layout.
Today I have made a layout using the MORE THAN WORDS CHALLENGE BLOG Challenge for February for my inspiration.
 
For this challenge we have to use the word Wonderful and then use Sparkle to make our project shine!
I used the word WONDERFUL in my title
IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE
 I used sparklers all over my page and sparkly glitter card in green
 I also used sparkly mists for my background but unfortunately you can't see them all that much
I also did a lot of mixed media on my layout.
I brushed gesso all over the page
I took lots of cheesecloth and spread it out all over the page with glue
I then sprayed various mists all over the page
When dry I stamped and speckled the page with black ink.
I then started to layer up my page starting with matting my photo in green glitter cardstock
I added a doily, brick chipboard, lots of flowers, corner embellies, sparklers, sparkly buttons, butterflies, pearls, lace and a few mini titles. I hope you like it.


 
 
That's all for now.
I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU BECAME A FOLLOWER AND LEFT ME SOME HAPPY FEEDBACK
MANY THANKS AND HAPPY SCRAPPING
XXX
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.