Saturday 19 March 2016

THE ROBINS NEST DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - MARCH 19th SPRING THEME LAYOUT - THIS GIRL

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog. Today I am up on the ROBINS NEST blog with my latest March Project. As soon as I saw this amazing paper I knew exactly the photos I wanted to use. They are not the best quality as Jess took them on her phone, but I just love these hat pictures and they remind me of Spring.



SUPPLIES I USED
Girl Teen Stickers

STEP BY STEP


Choose photos, paper, card and embellishments
 Matt photos onto pink cardstock
Add a large gerbera
Decorate with stickers, flowers etc.
One pretty and easy layout to follow along with.
Thank you so much for visiting today. Don't forget to watch out for lots more inspiration from the rest of the team.
ALSO I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU BECAME A FOLLOWER AND LEFT ME SOME ENCOURAGEMENT - MANY THANKS
BYE FOR NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.