Monday 18 April 2016

CRAFTERS PALETTE DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - MIXED MEDIA - PHOTO SHOOT - APRIL 18th



Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest layout for CRAFTERS PALETTE Design Team.
For this months challenge I created this layout using the 
 ROYAL MENAGERIE COLLECTION - PRIMA
It is so pretty and in all my favourite colours.

 xxx
PRODUCTS USED
Royal Menagerie Collection by Prima
Bazzil Cardstock
Prima Mixed Media Cling Stamps
A variety of masks
Gesso
Texture paste
Inks
Sticky back pearls
Flower punches and dies
Butterfly punch
Alphabet die
Tag from my stash.
xxx
DESCRIPTION
As Prima paper is such good quality I thought I could use some Mixed Media products on my project and do some
 stencilling and stamping. Mixed media is much easier than you might think, why not just have a go.
xxx
HERES HOW
Double matt photo and adhere lightly to page
Gesso around the page
When dry add random stencilling using texture paste
When this is dry start random stamping around the photo
Make sure to cover your photo up to avoid splatters
Make lots of paper flowers
Start decorating.
xxx
SOME CLOSE UPS



xxx
So there you have it, a new layout using Mixed Media as my inspiration. I hope you try this out, as it is much easier than you might think.  I hope you like the end result.
Photography by Shealan Faere Photography
Happy Crafting
And I would love it if you would become a follower of my blog, many thanks for visiting today
Bye for now.
xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.