Monday 11 April 2016

I HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED IN TURTLE SOUP CREATIVE MAGAZINE WITH SOME OF MY CARDS!


Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and one of my cards
I would like to share with you today.
And I am so excited to share that some of them have been published in the Turtle Soup Creativity Magazine here http://turtlesoupmagazine.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/creative-magazine-april-2016-issue-10.html?spref=fb
Lots of designers published here with tons of inspiration.
You can view also live on youtube here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS37UaFUkZM
AND HERES HOW I MADE THIS
Take a 6x6 card blank and cover the front with plain green paper
Cut some pretty paper 5.5 x 5.5 inches, distress the edges, adhere
Matt a small photo in black cardstock
Die cut a frame
Now start layering up inking and distressing as you go
Add corrugated cardboard, 5 x 5 inches
Add some music paper, 4.75 x 4.75 inches, ink the edges
Add the green card, 4.5 x 4.5 inches
Add pink card, 4 x 4 inches
Add pretty floral paper, 3.5x3.5 inches
Add black card,3.5 x 3.5 inches
Add the frame
Add the matted photo
Die cut some pretty edges and add these
Adhere some flowers and leaves
Add the sentiment.
And there you have it, one pretty layered card.
I hope you like it.
STASH USED
One 6x6 inch card black
Plain cardstock, pink, green, black, cream
Corrugated card
Brown chalk ink
Music paper
Pretty floral papers
Edge die cutter by Heartfelt Creations
Frame by Heartfelt Creations
Assorted flowers
Sizzix leaves die
Sentiment.

 
LINKS
xxx
LOOK OUT FOR CARD NUMBER 2 FOLLOWING SOON
AND I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU BECAME A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG, MANY THANKS FOR VISITING TODAY
BYE FOR NOW
xxx

 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.