Friday 24 June 2016

FABSCRAPS AND JONES CRAFTS DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - NATURAL BEAUTY



Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and  Fabscraps Friday with JONES CRAFTS Design Team.
xxx
For this layout I chose to do a mix of distressed layers and lots of Heartfelt Flowers.
xxx
HERE IS HOW
Matt photo, distressing the edges of the matt
Using three more complimentary colours of card, make three more matts, distress each one and layer up underneath the photo
Cut down a sheet of pretty paper to 11 x 11 inches, distress edges
Adhere photo and layers to backing cardstock
Now die cut lots of flowers
Ink the centres, add stamens, adhere
Take the title chipboard piece and paint with white paint
When dry, ink up with pearlescent ink or paint
Adhere page to a 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock.
xxx
SCRAPPY STASH I USED
Plain cardstock in five coordinating colours
Fabscraps papers
Fabscraps chipboard word - Natural Beauty
Heartfelt Creations Flower Stamp and  Die Combo - Hibiscus Bouquet
Stamens from my stash
Pearlescent ink and paint
Chalk ink
White paint.
CLOSE UPS


Many thanks for visiting today, I would love it if you became a follower of my blog and don't forget to look out for more Fabscraps Fridays for loads more inspiration from the team.
Happy Scrapping
Bye for Now
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.