Friday 10 June 2016

FABSCRAPS FRIDAY DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - SUPERSTAR


Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest Design Team Reveal for FABSCRAPS with JONES CRAFTS.
xxx
HERE IS HOW I MADE THIS
Double matt photo in two coordinating card/papers
Using a pretty paper, ink the edges and add behind the photo
Add a border 2 inches wide in green cardstock
Add two more small dark green borders as per the layout
Ink up the two chipboard pieces, adhere as per layout
Make lots of die cut flowers, add centres, adhere
Add a tag with journaling details.
And there you have it, one super easy page.
xxx
SCRAPPY STASH
Fabscraps papers -  SERENITY and FREE RANGE
Fabscraps chipboard piece - Filigree Bench
Fabscraps chipboard piece - Superstar word
Heartfelt Creations Botanical Rose stamp and die
FROM MY STASH
Chalk inks, sticky back pearls, stamens and stamen punch, plain cardstock, tag and fuzzy fibre.
xxx
CLOSE UPS


 
 

 I hope you like my page. Many thanks for stopping by today, do please come follow me so as to keep up with lots more inspiration.
Bye for now.
XXX






No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.