Saturday 4 June 2016

ROBINS NEST DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - PRINCESS - June 4th

 
Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest project for THE ROBINS NEST
For this layout I wanted to make some flowers from the fabulous vellum I had. I used a flower die, embossing powder and a heat gun. I thought they turned out quite well!
xxx
 
PRODUCTS USED
Glitter Words - Princess in Training
Black, Pink and grey Cardstock
Butterfly punch
Embossing powder for the vellum flowers
Leafy punch
Flower die
xxx
HERE IS A STEP BY STEP






Thank you so much for stopping by today. I do hope you liked my layout. I would love it if you would come and follow my blog to see what I am up to next. Many thanks in advance.
Bye for now.
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.